Our Commercial & Industrial Boiler Equipment in Chicago, IL
Boilers are essential to many industrial and commercial facilities, and at Bogot Service Company, we partner with the industry’s leading manufacturers to supply our customers with boiler equipment that they can count on for superior reliability, efficiency, and longevity.
We have been serving the Chicago area since 1930, including the communities of Bensenville, Elk Grove, Joliet, and Wood Dale. Our company offers industrial and commercial boiler replacement, repairs, and maintenance, and we serve businesses of all sizes.
Are you considering a new commercial or industrial boiler in the Chicago area? Call Bogot Service Company today at (847) 832-2321 or contact us online to learn more about our available equipment, as well as our boiler replacement services.
At Bogot Service company, we service and install boilers and related equipment from the industry’s top manufacturers, including:
- Cleaver-Brooks – Founded in 1929, Cleaver-Brooks has become a leading supplier of firetube and watertube boilers, flexible watertube boilers, modular hydronic and steam boilers, electric boilers, and skid-mounted boilers. They also offer state-of-the-art boiler controls, boiler burners, water treatment systems, and more. From small commercial facilities to large industrial complexes, they can supply a boiler for any business.
- Bryan – From its origins as an automobile and tractor manufacturer in 1916, Bryan became a leading manufacturer of boilers based on its innovative flexible watertube design. Today, Bryan produces a wide range of boilers and related equipment, including condensing boilers, forced draft boilers, and electric boilers, as well as boiler controls feedwater treatment systems, indirect water heaters, and a variety of boiler parts and related components.
- Peerless – Founded in 1908, Peerless offers a wide selection of gas- and oil-fired boilers for commercial applications with compact footprints and extremely energy-efficient designs. They feature forced draft, natural draft, and sealed-combustion boilers in both steam and hot water configurations, as well as a wide range of parts and accessories, such as their popular indirect-fired water heaters.
- Weil-McLain – One of the largest manufacturers of cast iron boilers in the United States, Weil-McLain was founded in 1881 and now offers a full line of compact, efficient gas- and oil-fired boilers for both steam and hot water systems. From small commercial facilities to large institutions, they can supply boilers, controls, indirect water heaters, and accessories for businesses of any size.
- Burnham – Since 1873, Burnham has been a leading supplier of commercial and industrial boilers. They feature natural draft, forced draft, and high-efficiency boilers, as well as packed boilers designed for easy retrofits that fit through standard doorway openings. With both hot water and steam configurations, plus a range of related equipment that includes controls, feed systems, water treatment systems, and more, Burnham can provide the components necessary for nearly any boiler installation.
Our experts can help you select the best equipment for your facility and provide a thorough, professional installation.
Our Boiler Services
Our skilled technicians can provide all the services you need for your commercial or industrial boiler, including:
- Boiler replacement – From planning and design to equipment installation, we can handle every step of your boiler replacement.
- Boiler repairs – For fast, reliable repairs and 24-hour emergency service, trust Bogot Service Company.
- Boiler maintenance – We can provide the care necessary to keep your boiler efficient and reliable, plus we offer custom maintenance plans that make the process simple.
Schedule Commercial or Industrial Boiler Services in Chicago, IL
When you need quality, professional boiler services in the Chicago area, count on our team at Bogot Service Company.
Call (847) 832-2321 or contact us online to schedule boiler services today!